CUBS (HAMMEL +115) LA Dodgers (Greinke)
The Dodgers are 2-6 the last eight for -8 units. Yes they lost eight units the last eight games. The Cubs are 10-5 the last 15. Going with NL home teams with a starting pitcher ERA of 3.70 against a pitcher with a WHIP Of 1.050 or better is +80.6 units.LA is -12.6 units on the road at 12-18, with the Cubs are 19-13 at home. Everyone knows how great Zach Greinke has been, but Jason Hammel has a 2.89 ERA and .976 WHIP in 13 starts despite his home games not exactly in a pitcher friendly ballpark.LA 1-7 road versus an opponent with a winning home record. The are a horrific 2-9 as favorites of 150 or less.
Some other top angles that apply today
- Twins are 11-1 +12.5 units after consecutive games stranding five or fewer runners
- Milwaukee over 12-1 at home versus an opponent with a bullpen WHIP of 1.250 or less in the last 15 games
- Cleveland 6-16 -16.9 units at home to AL teams averaging 4.7 or fewer runs per game this year
- Philadelphia over 10-0 on Tuesdays this season
- Atlanta over 24-7 following a win
- Mets 2-15 -14.3 units on the road to NL teams averaging 4.3 or fewer runs per game
Tonight’s best sports handicapper picks The fact Joe Duffy’s Picks is outperforming the rest of the industry is nothing new. It is par for the course. Now we are even outperforming ourselves. We win again (despite briefly marking up a loser as a winner, now corrected after logging into sportsbook and noticing). Of course the AL Central Underdog Game of the Year proves to be money in the bank. So, are you one of those who insist it is okay to be on the outside looking in?Now get the absolute best portfolio of the season. We have eight winners led by four, yes four Wise Guys.
This includes the MLB Game of the Month. Yes it is the strongest portfolio of the season. What, there is a favorite that has a .136 slugging percentage less in their last five games than their opponent. Which chalk is 36-92 under the situation that applies tonight? Oh we have an angle that has won 222.3 units and it applies several times today all at OffshoreInsiders.com