Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NBA Lines: Warriors-Rockets Picks

While March Madness betting is at the top of everyone's mind, plenty of money is to be made before the Sweet 16 odds. OffshoreInsiders.com Senior Sports Handicapper Matt Rivers has a Wednesday winner and it is on Golden State (+8.5) to Houston.

It's tough to make a wholehearted case for the struggling 30-40 Warriors as they continue their Texas three step in the triangle after getting drilled in both Dallas and San Antonio but at this number that is exactly what I am going to do.

I'm not going to say that Houston isn't the superior overall team that needs every win in order to have a shot at making the playoffs but after the injury to Yao and the departure of T-Mac and the trade of Aaron Brooks I am not all that afraid of this current version of the Rockets, I'm just not. The franchise has been held together a lot better than some others would have as having a record above .500 with all of the changes is to be applauded but I'm still not fully buying it.

The Rockets are making a push after winning four in a row and 11 of their last 14 games led by Luis Scola, Kevin Martin and Kyle Lowry and are a pretty good team right now. But through it all it very well may today's visitors that are the more talented group. I'm not saying that talent is the end all but whenever I could get potentially the better starting five and almost a couple of handful of points I'll take my chances.

Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry, David Lee and Dorell Wright form almost as good of a foursome as there is in the game. Of course as the sub .500 record suggests there is more to it than just four guys but in this spot with at least a day off yesterday to regroup I will grab the points and take my chances from what is still a mediocre Houston team.

Top expert pick on this game: Golden State from Matt Rivers

For more information: I predicted Iona would beat Buffalo 84-65 and they won 78-63. I would say that was a pretty good call and once again proves what an amazing zone I am in right about now. Just look above at the numbers and you bet your arse they are going to get even better today! A pair of rare NBA winners including another 300,000* that will make Iona yesterday look difficult. 300,000* Indiana-Charlotte along with a 200,000* involving Orlando and New York. On-fire and sweeping the board yet again tonight! Click now to purchase


Search Lines-Maker.com

Compare Betting Lines