Monday, April 25, 2011

NBA Picks ATS

OffshoreInsiders.com Senior Sports Handicapper Matt Rivers has a winner Monday and it's on the San Antonio Spurs (-1.5) at Memphis.

San Antonio skunked me right here in that last game as they lost by three when getting two and now trail the series 2-1 to Memphis. Is Greg Popovich's team really going to fall behind 3-1 in the series? It's possible as the Spurs are beatable but I just don't see it happening in the end.

Manu Ginobili, Tim Duncan and Tony Parker are still extremely professional and still extremely capable. They are getting longer in the tooth and are a threesome that I have faded a bunch down the stretch but, in this spot in a must win game, how can I not believe they will pull it out?

Don't get me wrong, Memphis is a very good team that will fight for everything. Zach Randolph is playing like an absolute superstar and other guys like Mike Conley, Jr. and Marc Gasol are no joke. The Grizzlies are playing at a high level, even without Rudy Gay, and it's far from a fluke. But they are still a young squad that at some point will start to realize what they are up against. You rarely see a team make the playoffs as an eighth seed in the NBA and shock the one seed and there's a reason for that. Talent is certainly one of the factors.  Say what you want the Spurs are still the superior basketball players and Pop's boys have been there and done that which equals priceless experience.

This game should be tight throughout and hinge on a key play late. I can't help but believe that the Spurs will be the team that makes that play down the stretch tonight. Oh and Zach, feel free to shoot another three in the final minute, I'm fine with that.

Top expert pick on this game: San Antonio

For more information: I did it! I did it! I've surpassed the 10 million* of profit mark on this run. That's right, another perfect 2-0 day yesterday as the 400,000* Hawks (Outright) and the 200,000* Red Sox (7-0) took care of business with relative ease. As I have been saying for awhile now, the biggest play that I have ever released is only a 500,000* and my mo is to not only play two or three games per day max but do it with mainly underdogs that shouldn't win at such an amazing rate. You do the math and realize how I am the hottest and greatest handicapper alive and subsequently am up north of 10 million*!

Another 400,000* is here on the diamond involving the Reds and Brewers along with a 300,000* on the hardwoods between the Thunder and Nuggets. I always win and will do just that in yet another perfect 2-0 sweep netting 700,000* of more profit! Click now to purchase

 


Search Lines-Maker.com

Compare Betting Lines