Thursday, May 26, 2011

Matt Rivers Free Sports Pick

OffshoreInsiders.com Senior Sports Handicapper Matt Rivers has a free baseball pick Thursday is on the Boston Red Sox (+103) to Detroit.

Reasoning: Do note that this game is a 1:05 EST start so if you need to play it get it down early.

Obviously Max Scherzer has very good stuff and is without a doubt superior than Alfredo Aceves who is at the very best going to go about five innings. But the way the Red Sox have started to click of late and with all of their insane talent led by Adrian Gonzalez, Dustin Pedroia, Carl Crawford, David Ortiz, Jacoby Ellsbury and on and on I will gladly back Boston, even on the road, in this spot. Oh and by the way Aceves was very good in that last start against the Cubs and is not bad he just doesn't have a stretched out arm that can go all that deep.

Jim Leyland's squad is just not very good in my eyes. They are overall pretty mediocre and if not for Miguel Cabrera are bad, plain and simple. I guess Victor Martinez used to be good but I'm not so sure anymore. I expect Aceves to at the very least hold his own for about half the game and turn it over to a decent enough bullpen.

Scherzer is gunning for a league high 7th victory and has an era under 3 so I don't expect the BoSox to repeat yesterday's barrage of the Indians but Terry Francona's lineup is loaded and probably the best there is in all of baseball. If the Detroit right-hander can continue the solid form and get the run support he'll need then I'll tip my cap and move on. But in the end the Sox are clearly the far better team and the right side, Alfredo Aceves or no Alfredo Aceves.

Top expert pick on this game: Boston

For more information: One play today as only one is needed, a 300,000* winner on the hardwoods as I atone for the loser on the Mavericks yesterday. It was the wrong side as the Thunder played with some passion and actually probably deserved to win the game. It happens, I'm still well ahead of the game and will take care of business today from the Windy City. 300,000* Heat-Bulls. Is this thing over? I'll let you know! Click now to purchase

 


Search Lines-Maker.com

Compare Betting Lines