Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rays-Tigers MLB Odds Picks

OffshoreInsiders.com Senior Sports Handicapper Matt Rivers has a winning free pick Wednesday is on the Tampa Bay Rays (+120) to Detroit.

Reasoning: I'll take Tampa Bay in this spot plus anything as I just do not respect Jim Leyland's Tigers, no how no way. Detroit did come back to win last night but I'm just not really buying into them.

Brad Penny was really good for a little while but the right-hander came back down to Earth in that beatdown in Pittsburgh last time out and I can see him continue to plummet a bit today and continue on a downward trend. I don't love the Rays offense at all as it's Evan Longoria and a lot of mediocrity but the Tigers are just overall very mediocre themselves if not for Miggy and they start a guy that in my opinion is ready to go through a lean period.

Andy Sonnanstine has sort of been the forgotten man in Tampa as he was a key cog in the World Series season a few years back. After that Sonnanstine has been pretty much relegated to the bullpen. Well now he's back and if he pitches well may stay in the rotation. I'm not calling the guy an elite hurler or anything like that but he is alright and overall Joe Maddon's club is better and more well balanced than Detroit, I don't care about last night or the similar records.

The bottom line is that this is at worst a 50-50 game, even in Comerica, and to get anything back with the Rays is the right side, period.

Top expert pick on this game: It's now 11 of 15 winning days and 51 of the last 80 for a profit of 7.5 million*. No doubt I got lucky on the Heat but let's not forget how I had the late lead blown and was very unlucky with the big dog Tampa Bay Rays. So all in all just another deserving winning day as I continue to smack around that crookie.

Raising that bar with a 400,000* from Big D between the Thunder and Mavericks plus a 200,000* on the diamond involving the Mets and Cubs. More monster winning! Click now to purchase


Search Lines-Maker.com

Compare Betting Lines