Monday, June 06, 2011

Today's Best Bets

OffshoreInsiders.com Senior Sports Handicapper Matt Rivers has a free pick Monday is on the Minnesota Twins (+138) to Cleveland.

Reasoning: Why not? I'm going to continue to roll with the Twins as has been the case for a little while now. I have been on them for the last little bit because Ron Gardenhire's club is just not nearly as bad as the record indicates and I knew that they were going to start winning some games, which they have.

Minnesota just swept Kansas City on the road in all four games and even though they are still a semi mash unit without Joe Mauer, Joe Nathan and a few others I like this team and will ride them. Year after year we see the small market Twinkies rise up and play ball the right way. It has even led to a bunch of postseason appearances. This team has those components with guys like Morneau, Cuddyer, Young and Span and have started to get things going of late. It may be too late to play in October this season but Gardy is a great manager and will continue to have his Twins playing hard.

Cleveland is in first place and Josh Tomlin has been really, really good but the Indians are suddenly struggling mightily and I think collectively questioning themselves a bit these days. The Tribe were just pummeled at the Jake by the Rangers and now face an improving Minnesota team with a guy in Scott Baker who can be very good. Baker didn't have his best stuff last time out but the right-hander is solid and can be dominant as the high number of strikeouts continue to prove.

The Twins are hot, the Indians are extremely cold and at this price I will gladly continue my liking of Minnesota.

Top expert pick on this game: Minnesota

For more information: I loved the Mavericks and I lost with the Mavericks. I'm not going to make excuses as Miami was the better team in game three and deserved to win the game, period. I have still won over the past three months at a 65% clip and am up well over 4 million stars. I've given some back of late and especially yesterday but that is going to happen in this deal.

A pair of plays today including one on the ice. 300,000* Rays-Angels plus a 200,000* Canucks-Bruins. A winner is a winner and I am a winner! Click now to purchase

 


Search Lines-Maker.com

Compare Betting Lines