Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baseball Picks as Hot as Jazmin Grace Grimaldi

As bandwagon fans are going nuts about the USA vs. Algeria dramatic finish in the World Cup, handicappers are dominating the MLB baseball odds.

Forget ESPN3 as one of the top betting experts is hotter than Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, the fine daughter of Prince Albert of Monaco. Big gamblers there are unloading on baseball bets.

Sensational baseball handicapper Matt Rivers of OffshoreInsiders.com has a Wednesday winner on the Diamondbacks getting 183.

It's just too much, too much. This is the third straight day I have backed AJ Hinch' club in this series as I once again feel the superior Yankees are too overvalued and a must fade.

Dontrelle Willis isn't good anymore and in fact the guy may even be considered bad. It's going to be a daunting task for the lefty to be able to muster much of anything today against the big bad Yankees. But to be a $2 or so dog at home just feels too hefty for me. If Willis can just go five innings and allow only 3 or 4 runs, which should be possible and not really asking too much, then I will gladly take my chances with the Diamondbacks in this spot.

I don't expect Arizona to come out and bash Javier Vazquez around the way they bashed AJ Burnett on Monday night but Reynolds, Upton, Young and the snakes at home have been alright this season. The road has been their crutch but in the desert this team can stack up to Joe Girardi's Bombers.

Vazquez has been much, much better than the first six or so weeks where he wet the bed every time out but I still can't say that the guy is anything better than mediocre and in the end here the takeback is just too good to pass up.

If Willis completely gets destroyed, which is always a possibility these days, then so be it.

I do believe though that the southpaw will be serviceable enough to at least keep the D-Backs in the game.

The picks: Arizona +183 at Bodog

For more information: 26 of 45 winning days and once again I will repeat myself, I do not lose back-to-back days and after underachieving on Tuesday I can't help but smash that Crookie today. I implore you to jump on board.

Three plays: 400,000* Braves-White Sox, 300,000* Cardinals-Blue Jays and 200,000* Dodgers-Angels. Click now to purchase.

 

Search Lines-Maker.com

Compare Betting Lines