Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bill Clinton Opines On His Team Hiring a Proven Liar

I cannot believe that my beloved Arkansas Razorbacks would hire a bold faced liar to be their football coach. He betrayed those closest to him. Of course, he had a long history of deceit, so I guess those who trusted in him this time got what they deserved.

I watched as that hypocrite said one thing at a press conference knowing he was a complete fraud. How can somebody state something so emphatically at a press conference knowing he was full of balderdash?

Yet my Arkansas Razorbacks hired him. I don't think there is any way the people of Arkansas will embrace such a proven perjurer.

Sincerely,

William Jefferson Clinton

PS: Bobby, just promise your recruits free healthcare. It works every time.

By the way, I'm sure you figured out, this is a parody courtesy of OffshoreInsiders.com   

No comments:

Search Lines-Maker.com

Compare Betting Lines