Saturday, December 29, 2007

Stevie Vincent 6-2 Level 5!

12-30-07

6-2 LEVEL 5 ALL, 3-1 NFL LEVEL 5; 6 NFL, 3 ARE LEVEL 5

Let’s keep it simple: 2 Level 5 pro football game sides, 1 Level 5 o/u + 3 additional pro football. We are passing on the bowls. It will cost us sales, but I only pass along picks that I bet myself and I bet more than any gambler does, can or will. Bet with a pro gambler and my revolutionary forensic handicapping. All plays today are pro football. Stevie Vincent BetOnSports360 plays are $40 (less for longer term pick packs) at OffshoreInsiders.com   

PRO FOOTBALL

>>>LEVEL 3 PLAY is on Jacksonville/Houston OVER

Forensic ATS information on this game: Jacksonville over 11-1 on more than full week rest this year, over 8-0 if they are 3-1 their last 4 straight up, over 9 straight, Houston over 7-0 to AFC South, over 9-1 against teams with a winning record

I am passing on the bowl game and basketball. GLTA.

No comments:

Search Lines-Maker.com

Compare Betting Lines